Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: Bovet Dimier Recital 12 Monsieur R120002 Replica
Bovet Dimier Recital 12 Monsieur R120002 Replica 3 years 7 months ago #1431

Bovet 1822 Récital 12 «Mr. Dimier»

In 2010, Bovet created the Amadeo® convertible case. This year, the focus has shifted to the DIMIER series and Récital No. 12 "Monsieur Dimier". Bovet Dimier Recital 12 Monsieur R120002

The Récital 12 "Monsieur Dimier" is powered by the first movement, which is entirely manufactured and manufactured by Dimier Manufacture and adjusted by a non-tourbillon movement. It will take five years to develop this movement.

Pascal Raffy and his team chose to show it with all its glory when it debuted. Through the use of reverse manual coordination, the movement reveals its gear train, the swing of the balance wheel and the transparent coaxial arrangement, supporting the three-second hand characteristics of the series.

The outline of the bridge forms a symmetrical shape, and the time is displayed on an off-center dial at 3 o'clock. The surface of the bridge is decorated with circular Geneva waves centered on the axis of the second hand.Jacob & Co Astronomia Zodiac AT100.40.AC.AB.B

Symmetrically positioned, two openings are cut on the surface of the barrel and power reserve bridge. The former is equipped with a power reserve indicator, which is a wise feature, because this is a manual winding movement. The second part shows a part of a single barrel, which guarantees a 7-day power reserve.

In terms of timing, the design office of the watch factory chose a traditional escapement device, which became the focus of original research and calculations. The result is that the spring balance assembly provides an impeccable level of performance.

Récital 12 ("Mr. Dimier") has been developed as an entity rather than a combination of components. Dial manufacturers, case manufacturers and watch manufacturers have worked together as always to develop this timepiece with classic and timeless quality.replica swiss watches

The main consideration for this property is its volume and balanced proportions. The thickness of the movement (3.9 mm) ensures the rigidity required for perfect timekeeping and allows it to be housed in a 42 mm diameter case with a total thickness of 9.1 mm.

The dial manufacturer succeeded in establishing a connection between the visible function of the movement and the classic timepiece by optimizing its volume characteristics. To compensate for their small size, the eccentric hour and minute dials and the 120° section of the second hand need to be sharpened. Decided to use a black or white painted dial.

The size of the minute second hand is smaller than the hour and minute counters, and it is displayed in a certain degree of sink or cavity. The hole extends all the way to the back cover so that light can reach the wheel. At first glance, it can easily be mistaken for a tourbillon, and the second hand is the classic Bovet. These are not "regular" seconds, but "dual seconds" because they can be queried on the back and back of the dial. The second hand on the dial side is mounted on a clockwise rotating gear, and the second hand is mounted on a counterclockwise rotating gear. Although being able to view the seconds on both sides of the case may not be the most practical or practical feature, watching the gears move in the opposite direction brings interesting technical changes.Richard Mille RM 27-04 replica watches

Both ends of the hour and minute hand platforms are fixed in place with blue screws, and their raised, slanted and polished circumferences slightly overlap with the edge of the small seconds hand that is retracting. The elevations and valleys on the entire dial are very delicately used and create wonderful scenery. The closed area of ​​the dial is sandblasted, while the two viaducts that reproduce the wave shape at the top and bottom are decorated with circular Geneva waves.

The back of Récital 15 shows a power reserve indicator, which is located in the fan-shaped window at the top, and uses three blue hands to read the "second" seconds indicator with a 20-second scale arc. The bridge is obliquely cut and decorated with a large number of Geneva stripes, and has a cut-out area to expose the balance wheel, part of the gear and the "second hand cage", and the outline of the barrel. The manual winding movement (an improved version of the basic Virtuoso II movement) beats at 21,600 vph, has a strong power reserve, and can maintain jumping time, retrograde minutes and dual seconds for up to 5 days.Breguet Classique Double Tourbillon 5345 Quai de Horloge

I realize that this watch is classified as a men's watch, but the more I know about it, the more I accept this idea, and it can also be used by women who are passionate about mechanical watches. Not only because of diamonds. Bovet's concept of reading time from right to left interested me and I was pleased with the moderation of the hollow area on the dial. I don't like hollow watches, but I really enjoy the constraints on Récital 15, showing only the interesting parts and actually performing. The dial is full of dynamic scenery with different levels and finishes, elegant Geneva stripes, details that represent the brand's glorious history, and whimsical two-second complications. Yes, diamonds have undoubtedly won my praise.urwerk Replica Watches
The administrator has disabled public write access.